Friday, November 23, 2012

Well, ok then, shall I start writing again? And shall I be deep and silly and confusing and inconsistent? Ok. You got it. I made this new blog to help get me going, and there will be no images or videos on here, only deep thoughts. I even tried to delete my ms paint program but it wouldn't let me. I can't throw anything away anymore, including phones, because the man I married gets mad if I do. I tried to explain my reasoning behind it all but it didn't seem to work.
I suppose I should fill you in on everything, but you know how bad things can get when I go too deep, so let's just keep things simple for now, ok? Let me warm back up.
Basic things you will need to know, if you don't know me: Critter is my cat, David is my hubby. Lele is my daughter. I'm Amy. Don't get to know me or you will end up with a perpetual headache. I love you.
Is that even true?