Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lele's coming to visit. We got the middle room all ready, the bed in there is all nice and fluffed up and cozy, and a new Monopoly game is on the list, along with Battleship and Parcheesi. I told Le she's going down, cause people have a hard time beating me at Monopoly. It's because of my Trick. Works every time, no cheating involved, all you do is set your goals low, be the Slumlord. You know. The low end of the board. I think that's a good way to get by in real life as well. Not to be a Slumlord, but to not expect anything financially and be content with next to nothing. In Monopoly, more people land on the poor properties and more often, than Boardwalk & Park Place, yet everyone always thinks that's the best property to own. Sure you get rich if you can get them both and build, but it's a race against time, and by the time you've built yourself up, someone else is already dominating the poverty section of the board and they end up winning. That's me. That's how I roll.